Thanks for your interest in Block 15 beer for your special event, wedding, or kegerator! We would love to be able to assist you. To make the process as simple as possible, please review the information below.
To request a keg, please email email@example.com, and we'll let you know whether we can help. Due to the high volume of requests we field, we are only able to process requests every Monday morning. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests made on short notice (less than 1 week). However, in those cases, our brewery friends around town may be able to help out!
KEG VOLUMES & PRICES
½ BBL = 15.5 Gallons = ~124 Pints (great for larger events). $145+, depending on beer style.
50L = 13.2 Gallons = ~105 Pints (great for large events). $135+
¼ BBL = 7.75 Gallons = ~62 Pints (great for small to medium-sized events). $75+.
Keg Deposit: $85/keg (refundable)
Pump Tap: $50/tap (refundable) + $5 rental (non-refundable)
Bucket Deposit: $20/bucket (refundable)
Please include the following details in your email to arrange a reservation:
- Date of Event
- When you would like to pick up your kegs?
- Please keep in mind that all of our keg pickups are from our Tap Room in South Corvallis between the hours of 11:30am - 10pm, seven days a week.
- How many kegs would you like?
- What size keg(s) would you like?
- Do you need pump tap(s) to get the beer out of the keg?
- Do you need keg buckets for the keg(s)?
- What styles of beer are you interested in?*
*We will do our best to fulfill your specific beer-style requests. When your requested beer is not available, we will recommend the closest substitute. For example, if you request Alpha IPA, and it’s not available, we might instead recommend one of our seasonal IPAs.